Saturday, August 27, 2005

Apropos Randy

Apropos Randy Jones, it strikes me that something should be done to make him a force to once more trouble the charts, perhaps in solo guise. I note from his business card that he has a website, the appropriately cosmic "Randy Jones World", where we can only imagine the inhabitants are strictly choreographed, and luminous. You can, and should, find it at:

www.randyjonesworld.com

He has a new single out, appropriately titled "New York City Boy" - so if you want to understand NYC life, give up on this, and go out and buy.

Also, I learn that there is a photo of Randy and yours truly, occupying some corner of cyberspace. But, ha ha, you'll never find it-

2 Comments:

At 6:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your blog! Do you mind if I bookmark it?


My memory foam mattressblog pretty much covers memory foam mattress related information.

Come and check it out when you get time :-)

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger Joy-PE said...

I enjoyed reading your blog. In fact, I've bookmarked yours!
Visit my fix your credit reports site.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home