Thursday, September 08, 2005

A democratic approach to Cindy Sheehan

I'm interviewing Cindy Sheehan later this week. For those of you who don't know, Cindy Sheehan is the grieving war mother, parked (at least, was parked) on George Bush's lawn. I started interviewing her yesterday, but she was in Texas, a small Southern state with rednecks, and poor mobile coverage. In the name of democracy, I've decided to open up the interview to anyone who's curious. So, if there's something you've always wanted to know about Cindy Sheehan, but was afraid to ask, or never thought about phoning her up, let me have it. For those with want of imagination, here are a couple of suggestions (bear in mind I'm interviewing her while she's in a hotel):

What are you wearing?

Four star or five?

What's in the fridge?

Is the American-sponsored War on Terror REALLY a Zionist conspiracy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home